Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm a very lucky girl.

Year 1 of poly has been really good. It has given me 5 lovely girls with many awesomely crazy times, birthday celebrations, shopping trips and h2h talks. Majorly love them <3

Now I fucking scared of year 2. I don't want to change class and deal with all that shit all over again. Cross fingers, hope everything turns out well. For now, ENJOY ALL THE HOLIDAYS! WORK AND EARN ALL THE MONEY! HAHA.

                                                                                                                                                                         
But I think my love life a bit no luck HAHA. Just so you know, I'm waiting for you to let go of your past relationship and open up to me. We seemed to had something going during december, I don't know if it's gone or we've just reached th next stage. Let me know?